Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Ringgit

I have been catching up a lot with friends! OK, not A LOT but I did .... :)

Here's Lindsay!

I think we knew each other since we were 16 years old through BRATs. But we lost touch in between, and then thanks to Facebook & MSN, we catch up with each other again and finally met few weeks ago when she took spent some time in KL.

I miss her a lot!

We catch up over tea break at Dome in KLCC at a very little corner table. It was very cozy. We talked about everything in the world. From life, work, boyfriends, colleagues to the crazy economy.

Lindsay has been working in London for some time now. And after comparing Pound and Malaysian Ringgit dollar to dollar, both of us find that the standard of living in Malaysia itself is getting higher each year.

Lindsay and some of my friends in UK nodded their heads when I asked them if they could shop for groceries with 10 pounds. That is buying chicken, vege, sauces...etc.

Comparing dollar to dollar, that is RM10. I guess we couldn't even buy a good set of McValue Meal. wtf.

But anyway, lifestyles in different countries do differ in many ways.



I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to this lifestyle coming real sooooon.


I am going to join my Beanie and his family :)

I love traveling with families.




XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: