Monday, November 30, 2009

I had a great time reading on the sofa with my mother peeling onions in her seat next to mine. My sisters are on the laptops. The cat is hiding behind the TV cabinet. Very much to my delight, I love that moment. I enjoy how time goes by slowly with me enjoying every minute of it. Not rushing through things and having enough "me" time.

I enjoyed walking along Jalan Telawi in Bangsar with Bambina. I used to be the one buying a lot of stuff. But yesterday, I managed to control my temptation. Bambina did a few psychological persuasion. I didn't buy anything. She bought a really nice bag. Then, we spent some time catching up at Starbucks. Something I haven't been doing for a very long time. I wonder what would life be if I haven't taken thi initiative to stop for a drink with my good friend. I think I would miss a lot of beautiful moments. :)

I'm trying to finish reading a long delayed book on the cabinet. It has been a long time since I read novels. Most of the time, I am on the laptop watching some drama and complaining to Darling that I'm bored. I did a hell lot of thinking last night. Trust me... I know what I want in life. All I need is more assurance, a little more confidence and less non-sense in life.

It is time to focus on the positive side of life. Be thankful that my family is with me. Be greatful that I have such a wonderful boyfriend who loves me more than life. Be happy that I have a job waiting for me.



I have cleared my mind.




:)



XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: