Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dizzling Dazzling

When it is raining on a Sunday, all I would think of is to laze at home with my blanket while watching TV ... a fruit platter and my love ones to keep my company would be a bonus.

To spice up the rainy days we have been experiencing in KL (oh, if you know me, I hate rainy days... I love the sun! Where are you!!!!!), Darling suggested to explore the Ampang Lookout Point. Something we have been hearing about but yet to discover for ourselves.

As we were driving up the hill at Ampang Jaya, Darling asked me to turn to my left and all I could see is the breathtaking view of KL City.


I love looking at city lights. How I wish my dream home would be overlooking this everyday?


Photo credit:

There are a few restaurants like Haven, Gasoline & Western Restaurant. I had this -____-!! feeling when I saw the name of the restaurant.

Then I had little conversations happening in my crazy head when Darling went to the toilet.




Where do you want to have dinner tonight?

Errr... Western Restaurant?

Alright, which one?

Western Restaurant.

Yalar...which one la?

That Western Restaurant laaa

I know la! There are millions of Western Restaurants in this world ok! Which one?!?!?!?!




Then Darling came back from the restaurant and interrupted this little conversation in my crazy head.

Hahahhahaa


Anyway, we settled for Western Restaurant among the three because it has the most people dining at. :P


We have a view to die for...


I think I put on a few kg again... sigh. More salad! No more carbs!!! For God's sake... sigh.


Our drinks.

Starters

Our food came quite fast despite the crowd at the restaurant tonight. No pictures because we were too hungry. Hehe.

Anyway, I was telling Darling that it would not suit JC's birthday party (we wanted to have it here) because she'll be dressed up in a really nice dress but would go back with mosquito bites! And... the environment doesn't really gell in as well. For a friends makan-makan gathering would be fine.

After our conversation, the lights went off! I thought the electricity tripped off but before I could say that to Darling, the disco lights were on (-____-) and the birthday song was playing from the speakers. HAHA



What made it funnier was that the birthday song was not only a little bit "old school" but also had like 3 languages ... even in cantonese. It was quite long. Haha


Ahhh... what a night :)


The jingle bells are ringing again... all over the malls. Oh everytime when it comes to this month of the year, I would miss my host-family in Spain so so so much :( ... like seriously.


I miss my white christmas


XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: