Friday, November 27, 2009

Life... oh life...

I have more time in my hands now. So much that I need to plan well. Oops.

I know a lot of you out there will kill me for that statement but I do have a lot of time now!!!!!

I went to give my baby car a bath after tonnes of months I could smell the dust on the cushion.

No wonder I kept sneezing everything I enter my car. :S


I felt so refreshed even though I am not the car.


Just to see how these hardworking people vacuum my car makes me feel what my baby car would feel...I bet my car would be so happy that day. wtf.



Anyway, my mom and I went to Jaya Jusco's J Card Member's Day and we bought a whole lot.

Alright, for the first time ever, I bought lesser than RM100 out of more than RM1k which we have spent there in total. The rest of the RM900+ was spent by my mom.

Supermom bought super lots of things for the super cozy house we call home.

hey, it rhymes! :P


BUT best of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I bet my super best buy would be this. I saw one aunty holding this bag up, I knew I had to get it. So I just dashed to the front without looking at anyone (hopefully I didn't step on anyone's feet) and grabbed one of it before another hot babe grab it from the rack.

And you know what!!!!! Out of so many ugly bags on sale, only this bag above and the other bag that aunty had her hands on were pretty. Don't you think it is so cute?!?!?!!

The best part of all, the original retail price was RM89.90 and I got it for only RM26!!!!!!!!

What a bargain!

Then, I asked the pretty salesgirl if they have anything like that in the store room. She claimed that they only ordered two of this design + colour, and I have gotten the last one.



WAHHHH.... sense of accomplishment I tell you!!!!



At that point of time, I felt so proud of myself I think I have a beem of happiness shining through my eyes when I went to mom.

The first thing she asked while going through the big pile of clothing was "cute!!! How much is this bag?! Cheap?!?!"

I said "You wouldn't believe it....RM89.90 and now we are only paying for RM26!"

Her jaw dropped (a little bit) and continued concentrating on going through the big pile of clothing in front of her. wtf.

We went home with a lot of things to carry. I was still thinking of that bag I got...but I didn't know which sister would I pass to. Because it is definitely too cute for me.

.................

.........

....

..


Nevermind, I'll let them fight.



Hahahahahhaaha


Anyway, my mom and sister will be here with me throughout this year-end holidays. I'm a happy girl :)


Oh, here's love from Los Angelas.


My sister said "Your blouse would be Diet Coke"
Me "WHY?! Because I need a diet is it! kanasai (meaning like shit la you in Hokkien)"
My sister "No lahhh....because it looks nice"
Me "ohh oh....okay...thanks...." *shy*


And she bought more OPI nail colours for me :)


And this woman is coming to reunite with the rest of the family very soon.


Leeli, if they call you up, tell them that you have a family emergency. Understand?


;)




:P





XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: