Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Start

The year 2010 is a new start.


Although the Mayan calender, which was also remake into this movie called 2010 said that it would be the end of the world :S


I would like to set this a little earlier. I know every year I set something but it just doesn't work but at least I tried! Budget constraint also a bit susah right....wth.

I believe I should look into myself more often. Touch on important values of life and believe in it. Find more time to be with my family, who are people which supported me all these while and make me who I am today.

I should also not be too temperament in terms of dealing with challenges in life. I would learn how to take a deep breath and stop for a moment before uttering words, which might hurt other people's feelings.

I should not bow down to hardships in life. It happens and there is always a way in solving them.

Last but not least, love more, give more...ask less. I know I am easily jealous and a very demanding person when come to certain things. I shall work on this part of myself more often.



In short, I should ....


Forgive more, Believe slowly.
Love truly, laugh uncontrollably.
Embrace life and never regret.




XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: