Monday, November 2, 2009

It's A Good Day

Darling came and pass me a long-delivered parcel and I was feeling very excited.


Now, most of you would think that "Oh man.... she bought something online again!"


Well sorry to disappoint you. Yes, I bought something again.

But I can assure you that it is for a very very VERY good cause.

No, it's not to fight cancer, HIV or for UNICEF.

It is not donating money to the poor.

Not even to help the animals through WWF.

....

...

My best friend and I bought a ring to celebrate our friendship after so many years.

Don't you think it is for a very good cause!!!!!

Look how bright it shines!


Oh, I am beginning to love it so much. Although my fingers look a little shorter but heck, I just love how it fits and blings on my finger. Even Darling thinks it is pretty :)


So, it is a good day to celebrate friendship ... with Miss Pei :)




...and the day got better when the paper gave me a little space for my blog :)




Some of you would know that I was a 2000 Terengganu-camp BRATs. I love the camp and will always be grateful of the exposure we had through this program. I learnt a lot and my passion towards writing just grew stronger and it never stopped.


Even though I wasn't one of the featured bloggers with the posts on the Ole BRATs issue on Saturday, I was glad that I am among one of their 10 bloggers they have published.


Thank you, The Star... the writing goes on :)



XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: