Monday, November 2, 2009

PowerScreen Anniversary @ KL Tower

It was going to be an event. So I got myself ready way before Darling was about to arrive. Just in case I take more time than needed.


But I only took a while. :)


Then with the rest of the time, I did the usual routine in front of the mirror with my camera.


Hehe.


Check if I still look like myself and not overdo my makeup. You know, I don't want to look like a clown or maybe uglier ... :X



Darling arrived shortly after he left KLCC. Oh, how I wished I was at Media Prima's screening because some of the Hong Kong artists were there!!!

But it's OK, I had a lecture class to conduct and I wouldn't want to leave them. So I did the job.


We arrived at KL Tower's ballroom just in time before they announce the lucky draws. The highlight of most events, sad to say.



And when someone actually said "Oh, nahhh.... I don't have luck with all these things. It'll never be me..."

THEN, the MC called for her name!


Wendy Tan...


Hahahaha, she was so happy that she just dashed to the stage from where we were standing :)


And look so happy and excited!

She got a really nice watch :)


Looks expensive, eh?


It was a night full of warmth with just friends, girl talk and laughters.


I had photo sessions with the girls. :)



Wendy & I, we knew each other wayyy back then.

Mae & I, we knew each other through Darling


Sam & I, met each other through an event


The highlight was meeting Rufina, my long time friend and ex-colleague... our story start way back when I was doing my internship. She is a very nice friend and someone you would always want to keep by your side. Because she always makes you smile. She lights up the room wherever she goes. :)

We were so happy to meet each other that we hugged for so soo sooooo long. :)


After KL Tower, we decided to have supprt at Bukit Bintang.



I love sitting at cafe, just drinking... chit-chatting about anything in the world, listening to live music while feeling the breeze by the sea or maybe just embracing the environment. Like observing people around you, the lights and the busy streets...


Loving life... and looking forward to another great start.



XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: