Thursday, November 19, 2009

Food For Love

One of the things I cannot live without is the simplicity of ....






Yes, my heart-shaped basin I use in the kitchen. I cannot live without this basin.


... I cannot live without simple food out from my little space in the kitchen! :D


I did this Fruit-Tuna Salad.


Firstly, you'll need mayonnaise.


Fruits of your choice.


Cut the fruits into little bits. Not the big slices as seen above as I took the picture halfway through my cutting :)


Then, prepare the Tuna chunks in olive oil.


Pour them into a bowl and mash them up a little bit. Use a little bit of the olive oil to bring out the taste of tuna.


Put in the fruits and raisins (also cut into small bits) and mix well.

I love to have this with my favourite sandwich bread! :D


Last Friday, both Darling and I didn't know where to have dinner since we failed to book a place for the movie 2012 (*grumbles).

After very much thought, Darling suggested Alexis! Of course, I jumped with glee :)

I love the ambiance here.


Oh I love the lighting and they even have Lilies decorating the counter :)

I love Lilies. Hehe.

Hmm... what should I order this time around?


I decided on Chamomile tea while Darling had Raspberry :)


The big guy ordered a huge pizza...


... and trying to land as many planes on an iPhone


While I ordered pasta!


I couldn't really finish my pasta. As usual. Ooopps :S


Perhaps it was because I was waiting for something fantastic from the counter at the back.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Tadaa!!!!


How could you resist that!



I asked Darling if I could order my favourite piece of cake. But ended up spending a little bit of time at the dessert counter because I was thinking of ordering the Berry Pavlova or the Tiramisu or,... or ... etc wth. You know the berries look so beautiful on the Pavlova and the crust would be fantastic anyway. In the end, I thought to myself that I have to be very considerate since Darling doesn't take much sweet stuff and he loves nuts.

SO, I ordered the Tiramisu. :P


Oh, this is love :)


It was raining on Saturday. Oh, please... I love the sun!!!

I joined the girls for dinner at uMami steamboat in Sunway. Hehe.


I guess because it is still new, everything looks fresh. I love the bright lighting of this place.


A few choices of soup base.


The buffet area where you get the ingredients for the pot :)


One down side of the place is that each ingredient is limited. Even the bowls and plates! wth.


Abrupt end of this post.


XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: