Monday, March 29, 2010

The Full Moon

I had it all planned for the party.


Why do you want to do that anyway? She's not your baby.



Oh shut up.



When you want to do something, just do it nicely. Making sure it's perfect, not matter who the person is. As long as you could put a smile on their faces, I don't mind doing it. Why should you mind who and who the person might be, or what would the rest of the people think?


You know what?



I don't give a damn.



When I do something, I go all the way out til' the end. That's me.



So ....




I got the balloon. Period.



It is a happy occasion. Those who really know me would know that I love children a lot. They inspire me in many ways. Believe it or not, they are the purest soul on earth.



Look at Leong Papa, he was so happy to just look at Lee Yi's sleepy face. :)


I wonder, how would my parents be when it's my turn to produce one? I guess my mom will be all carried away with what's best to develop the baby's brain, reading the latest techniques of bringing up the kid, what's good to keep the baby up and going, etc.

My dad? He'll be the super cool one. Keeping his tone low. But once the baby's in front of him, he'll glee like a little kid given a lolipop!

*ok I know, bad description but yes, something like that lah*



Darling bought her the princess hat. We bought her things almost every other week! :P


Oh, she was woken up by the stroll of people gathering around her baby cot looking at her. She was really curious and couldn't stop starting around!


I bought her the pink baby jumpsuit! Cute?


Cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, grandparents were all there at the buffet party that night.


You could sense that I wasn't there for the food because until NOW, no food pictures yet.




Because I was guarding my balloons.


Haha!


Joking lah, but I freaked out when one of the little girls just sat there looking at the balloons like she was going cry and want the whole thing. :/

AND I tell you, another fella told the brother-in-law's sibling...


"Wah, need or not oh ... need to write It's A Girl. Scared people don't know ar?"


Bloody hell, I asked Darling to go scold them. :P


WEI, that's the typical message right! If I don't use the It's A Girl theme, would I use It's A Boy theme? Or your stupid camera kept clicking at one baby only ah? Without my balloons you will take so many pictures TOGETHER with the balloons meh?

Idiot.


Anyway, I got tired of guarding my balloons after a while. Because Beanie rushed down the stairs asking me to do him a favour.


Guess what?


A little girl was standing at the toilet, asking Beanie to help her in the toilet. She wanted to pee.



-_____-



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA





Have a great week ahead!





XOXO,
theRascal

4 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

luv those balloons! :) very cute!
laughed at the "need or not to write it's a girl" scene.apalah..so silly!

well done with the party :)

p.s: princess hat & pink jumper:excellent choice!

Little Rascal said...

Hi Nay (can I call you NaY?)

Thanks Thanks! Certainly had fun with the balloons :)

The pink jumper was my idea. The princess hat was the baby's mommy's idea. Cute, isn't it?! :)

Jason Lioh said...

Just wondering, are you from the Kuala Terengganu workshop, 2000?

Little Rascal said...

Yes! OMG, are you from that workshop too?