Monday, March 22, 2010

Tech Saved The Spaghetti

I came home today after feeling really productive at work. I felt like having pasta for dinner!

Alright alright, no connection between feeling productive and pasta but still!!!

It's just how I want to see a connection, that's all. :P


Anyway, I took out the sausages to de-froze, washed the tomatoes, took out the bottle of tomato paste and started boiling the spaghetti.


I tried so so hard to open the bottle of tomato paste! I spent like at least HALF AN HOUR trying to open that bottle of tomato paste I tell you!


So, I remembered what someone taught me (seriously, I think it's my cousin or my uncle ... I forgot who) about putting the rubber band on the cover and try opening with a towel.


Poop!!


It opened :)


And then, I tried opening the can of button mushrooms using my dad's new Ikea can opener.

Swear to God, I never felt so bimbo before!

The stupid IKEA can opener just didn't work! OK, I didn't know how it functions even after examining the thing for a long time.


So.... I figured out - YouTube!!!


I searched "How to open the can using a can opener" but I couldn't find something that is similar to my dad's.


I continued to search "How to use an Ikea can opener".


I saw a video titled "Ikea Can't Opener"



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Don't you think the title is so ironic?!?!?!?!?! :P



Anyway, yes, it saved my mission in the kitchen today trying to cook up my pasta.



The ingredients




I had a very wholesome dinner.


All thanks to YouTube.


Amazing, isn't it?
:)



XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: