Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I was in ....

Hong Kong










Film Festival







today









at




Midvalley




-_________-!!!!!





:P





HAHAHAHAHHAHA



Seriously, when I read the email that I am suppose to attend the Hong Kong Film Festival with a bunch of students, I was ecstatic!


WOW, I am going back to my favourite place where I felt I belong again!


I opened the email and started looking for details... hopefully staying in Tshim Tsha Tshui, you know, where all the shopping good deals and good (cheap) food are located.


I kept reading.


Venue: GSC Midvalley



-_______-!!!


Ahhh well, it was definitely a good exposure.



I arrived Midvalley when it was still in pitch dark. Watching shop keepers opening the grill doors, putting out their products on the display cabinets, contractors coming in to make sure the stage at the Alice in Wonderland event at Center Court is doing fine, etc.



Since Beanie said that Coffee Bean would be open already, I strolled myself there and sat down in a quiet corner. More about that later.



That was my colleague Anna and two students, among the rest of them who attended.

We watched the gala premiere of one of the movies which are part of the HK Film Festival, At the End of Daybreak.

Very artistic. Superb script. Well directed.



We sat in for the press conference.

So funny-lah... especially when KK (one of 988 radio's DJ) asked the film director, Ho Yuhang, to stress on the point when he said that this superb film was done without participation from any Malaysian monetary contribution. :P

sensitive sensitive sensitive



Looking at the picture above, from the left is the film director and the rest of the actor & actresses.


Anyway, I am so impressed by the Alice in Wonderland event at Midvalley. Don't you just love the Mad Hatter's Crazy Tea Party??!?!?!

Can you spot Alice in Wonderland running around with the rabbit in the picture???


Another shot of us...




We met up after my gym session for a nice pub dinner at Chilly's. It was my first time sitting at the high table and I love it more than the usual ones. Just because I get to feel tall for once (wtf) and also ... sit closer to each other and have a good chat.

But I just can't wait for a vacation when we could just sit down and chat without our phones ringing. You know, quiet time. No technology. No stress due to work. No sense of time (rush). No duties for a moment.


I love that kind of feeling once in a while even though i can't live without my phone and the internet.


I'm a blogger, remember? :)




XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: