Friday, March 12, 2010

Sze's Big Day!

After seven beautiful years of courtship, he finally proposed.


Of course, we all see it coming and was waiting for the big day! :)


The beautiful wedding dinner was held at the Sime Darby Convention Hall.

I'll let the pictures do the talking because I can be bad with illustrating things :S



Don't you love the romantic pastel coloured table setting? Oh, the candle lights just blew me away with romance :)

And fresh flowers decorate the ballroom ...


Me and the beautiful bride. I look so ... not proportionate already. Le sigh.


The menu.

Unlike typical Chinese wedding dinners, there would always be a huge dish in the middle and everybody would take their share from the center of the table.

This, is something new to me, when everybody has their own set :)

I love this idea. Very elegant. Neat. Not noisy.

AND LESS LEFTOVER FOOD!

Definitely.

That's the main table. Look at those lilies! My fav. Uhh-hmmm.... *clears throat*


Sze's father gave a very heart-warming speech. I was so moved at some moments.


Leong mama sew the dresses for the flower girls as well as for the boys!


Look at them having a fun time crawling around! :)


It was time for the toast!


Don't you love the gown? So elegant I tell you.




And the newly weds gave a speech, and Sze sang (a bit). She sings beautifully. Trust me.


Oh that's the rice and butter prawns :)


Then... they had their first dance as husband and wife.


grrrrrrr.........

People trying to take a picture, she had to stand in the middle of nowhere ... of all places to stand
lor!

Anyway, they had the father and daughter dance too.



Hmm... will my dad dance with me on my day? *ponders*

Because you know what. We are (almost) of the same height. So if I don't dance with my dad, also a bit wasted right. Because hard to find a someone who is at your height to dance with you know.

hahahahahahahah....


It was a joke. Geddit geddit?



No?



Read on.




Boring la you people.


OK that was a joke as well. Please love me. :P





The night ended with a really nice dessert. :)



All my best wishes to the newly weds! :)


XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: