Sunday, March 14, 2010

We're on a roll, baby!

It was a really pack (rush) weekend. I worked whole day on Saturday at the Education Fair on Saturday. Pretty much the same routine. Just a few stuck up people who don't know what they are looking for but yet, tried to sound smart by challenging me.

KNS


Anyway, I miss visiting Lee Yi last weekend. I wonder how has she grown?

OK fine.

She may not have grown very much because I just visited her the week before but babies do grow very fast you know!

I want to absorb every single moment of it. :)


DL and I went to visit so many baby boutique stores in The Garden's. I got her a few baby jumpers while the proud uncle bought her a really cute dress from Poney.

We saw a lot of cute ones at Pumpkin Patch but she has yet grown to fit the sizes that they have. So, it'll be later.

I can just foresee that she'll have so many trendy and pretty clothing!

Know what? Because Leong Mama is also on her little project. She whooped out her magic sewing kit and was on a roll. Sewing pillow cases within minutes and designing dresses for the little one. How lucky is she?

My mom and 2 younger sisters are having a good time in Dubai now. *envious* But it's ok, I'll go there one day. If not, somewhere nicer. Hmmpphh!

Mei told me that they visited the desert last night and it was worst than a roller coster ride. BUT, a very good experience. :) Will catch up with them when they get back on Wednesday night.

I have to run now.

Toodles~

XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: