Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hi and Bye (s)

Today was Subra's last day at work. I took a group photo for the team :)



***********************


It was the time of the week again and this time, I promised to bring him a gift for scoring in his exams!


I told Pei that I will be giving him an NTV7 cup and she said that she would not like it.



Oh well, I didn't have a choice since I already placed the gift in the car and he called me at work to make sure that I visit him!



"Hi! So, tell me honestly, are you coming today?"

"yeah...?" (doubting)

"Okay... tell me most honestly now, did you bring my gift??!" (sounding so excited)

"oh yeah...of course"

"OkieEEeeEE!!!!!!" (super-duper excited)



So, despite the SUPER heavy rain, I braved myself with my red umbrella and through the crazy traffic.

It was worth it.


Because ...




He was smiling all the way!



These are some of the many little things in life that made my day. :)






XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: