Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

We went out for a family dinner to celebrate the occasion.


Beanie came over and brought us to this fantastic place called Hakka Restaurant, just behind The Pavilion @ Bukit Bintang.



We always passed by this restaurant and thought that it would be a very upscale place to dine at. Since it's mom's birthday, we thought that we should give it a try.

Furthermore, I am part of the Hakka reign as well. So to speak. But don't ask me to speak in Hakka, because I'll speak in the weirdest language ever - all mixed up. :P


So, Hakka Restaurant impressed us with its really nice view.
It just rained earlier on in the evening, so the weather was cooling.


Mommy loves this place a lot because she said that it reminds her of a classic restaurant we used to always dine back from where I came from.

Hint: my dad used to cook in that restaurant too!


We ordered a few things and all of them was just so yummy! Especially the salted chicken and the Cod fish. Perfect.



Happy birthday mommy! You continue to inspire me in many ways.


I love you.



XOXO,
theRascal

2 comments:

KC said...

this restaurant,i saw it when i dine in wong kok, pavillon, but i tot it serve Hakka's steamboat?

Little Rascal said...

Oh really? No wonder I saw so many people having their steamboat! Will try it the next time around :) Thanks!