Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shine through the morning sun

I happen to wake up early in the morning to attend an event in Midvalley. It was still pitch dark as all the shops weren't open yet. I walked to Coffee Bean after being told that it opens early.

I was the second customer.

Looked pass the menu and the specials board, I went on to order something from the chilled section. I settled for a piece of chocolate cake, it's of my liking.

I spotted their array of coffee beans selection. The aroma was so rich.

The coffee bean selection ended up with a small talk with the waitress about different coffee beans. Of course, I purchased one for Leong Papa.



At the counter, the waitress placed a cup of coffee on my tray. I told her that I didn't order any coffee.

"It's for you," she said with a big smile on her face.

I would have rejected if she asked me first because I don't take solid coffee. But I went on and thank her for being so generous. :)

I chose a quiet corner.

The ramba music was playing in the background. It is a very upbeat song, not too noisy ... just right to start a day. I love its rhythm. It reminds me of the good ol' days when I ramba and salsa with my friends back in Alicante. Good ol' times ...

I stared ahead of me. The morning sun greeted me.

It would be perfect if I have a book to read.


Nothing beats a lovely morning at a quiet coffee shop, with the ramba music playing in the background, drinking coffee and a chocolate cake.

Just you, the music, coffee, cake and the morning sun. Nothing else.

This is life. I'm so blessed to be living it.

Thank you for everything. whoever you are.


XOXO,
theRascal

No comments: